Thursday, September 10, 2009

The beginning...

Growing up with "not so great" skin has made my passion and entire career path to helping others achieve beautiful skin...in return, learning more about skin and, ultimately, achieving perfect skin for MYSELF!! ^_^*

I've been in the skin care industry for 12yrs and a licensed aesthetician/makeup artist for 5yrs, and there still hasn't been a day that's gone by where I discovered something new about skin. The 1000's, if not more, of different types of skin and the many ways of treating it.

On here I will chat about the common and uncommon skin care issues, discover and test treatment techniques from different cultures of the world, research and learn about new ingredients, attempt and adapt to a new lifestyle that will improve and maintain my skin, etc.....my point is, anything and everything that will make us look and feel better!

So come join the fun and follow me on my journey to beautiful skin~

No comments:

Post a Comment