Monday, September 14, 2009

Spa Week!!!

I am sooo excited that it is spa week in San Francisco. That means I can do market research, "aka" pamper myself, without guilt!!! Although my impressions of these shortened treatments are that they don't and won't give the actual experience justice, it'll be enough for me to get a sense of how the spa itself is. I never needed a reason to do myself good, but with spa week, an owed graduation gift to one of my gf's, and in preparation for my 15 hour flight to Asia next week (screech for dehydrated skin), it didn't take much for me to pick up the phone and make those appts.

I did my research and chose the treatments that sounded the most interesting to me, here's the lineup: 90mins. body wrap, 45mins. intuitive massage, 60mins facial. (I will not mention the name of places visited for integrity purposes, the review will solely be on the actual treatment and not the spa or technician)

90mins. body wrap
: claims to "tone skin, eliminate water retention and inflammation, reduce cellulite, and gently detoxify" (spa's website)

45mins. intuitive massage
: claims that "the practitioner will listen to the body and determine what modality will best serve the client resulting in a massage that's not only relaxing, but lastingly transformative" (spa's website)

60mins facial
: by a very well known esthetician in the SF area...there's always something new I can learn from another fellow estie!

I'm super excited and will definitely be sharing my experience on the treatments, benefits of the ingredients used, product recommendations, and most importantly the efficacy. Lots of yummilicious info, so don't forget to follow my journey to beautiful skin!


No comments:

Post a Comment