Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Detox day 2

Day 2, was not that bad! Wasn't as hungry as I was on day 1 and barely had an urge to drink the soup. Which is probably the reason they noted to make sure to drink the soup at least once. I found a new appreciation for raw uncooked veggies, most are much sweeter and tastier than what it seemed. I had carrot sticks, cherry tomatoes, arugula, mushrooms, avocado, broccoli, green and red bell peppers, canned artichoke, and beets. As you can see, I like variety. The best part was the baked potato with butter that you can reward yourself with at dinner time. I'm not a huge fan of potato, but it was very satisfying!

Day 3: As much fruits, veggies, and soup as I want. No baked potato. So far it's getting a bit tough, started to crave...but this is when I put my will power to the test! The weird thing is..I'm craving for sweets, when I'm totally a savory person. That's probably why I get to eat bananas tomorrow, it says that it will help curb my sweets craving. Isn't it weird that they know how your body reacts? We'll see how the rest of today goes...at least I'm half way thru the day!

See you tomorrow on my journey to beautiful skin!

No comments:

Post a Comment