Friday, January 8, 2010

Detox day 3 & 4

Day 3, I've gotta say was the worst! Cravings, Cravings, Cravings!! To the point where I started smelling food while I was on the phone with one of my friends...she thought I was going crazy! This is also the day where you start to get a little bored with the soup, so I had to add a bit of hot sauce (which is allowed). They allow you to add salt, pepper, curry, cilantro, boullion, or hot sauce to the soup. To make it worst, my friends asked me to go grab dessert!! Luckily they were kind enough to choose Chinese dessert so I was able to just pick out the fruit, but what they were eating and the smell of the eggettes (waffle like dessert) was killing me! But I was half way there, so NO falling off track!! Even from all the sabotage! I'm supposed to feel 5-7lbs lighter on this day...I weighed in about 4lbs lighter! I'm also supposed to have more energy...let's see how tomorrow goes!

Day 4: Bananas and Skim Milk along with the soup. As much as 3 bananas and as much milk or water as you want. This day is necessary to curb the sweet cravings. I substituted unsweetened organic soy milk for the skim milk since I am a bit lactose intolerant. My gosh can I say...I am forever going to this solution when I have a sweet tooth! It was sooo satisfying and I seriously was not even that hungry throughout the entire day. One bowl of soup in the morning and night, 3 bananas, and several cups of soy milk and I called it a night! Definitely felt like I had a lot more energy...hope this continues to tomorrow!

Day 5: FINALLY!!! I can have meat!!! Between 10-20oz. of beef and a can of tomatoes or up to 6 raw tomatoes. Meat can be substituted by chicken with no skin or broiled fish, but I will need all the protein on this day. I don't usually eat red meat...but I might have a bit of steak for the protein, we'll see!

Thanks for following and see if I can complete this detox on my journey to beautiful skin!

No comments:

Post a Comment